'Funky'  

Posted by: Nurul in




It's hard actually to find the suitable photo for this week's theme...but I finally came out with some pictures from my older photo collection...These pictures were taken on my Course Nite for second and final semester of my bachelor degree a few years ago...Everyone will dress up very nicely, trying to match with the theme on that day...

So these are some photos of my funky friends during our coursenite...










I really miss those times....


I also have another photo which I think will match the theme...This is called the 'King of Fruit' or 'durian'...It's delicious, but some people just can't tolerate the 'funky' smell...The smell is very strong and if you brought a durian into your home, the smell will be there for a few days and even your neighbour can smell it...but I like it...so delicious...and 'funky'... =)





This entry was posted on Friday, August 03, 2007 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 orang rajin komen...

Looks like so much fun,....... and that King of Fruit looks interesting. Have a great weekend, and thanks for sharing.

Looks like you were having fun eh!
Thanks for the comment and for stopping by!

http://sweetagring.com

Post a Comment