The Last day On the Chagar Hutang Beach..  

Posted by: Nurul


I woke up at 0700 after sleeping about only an hour...(I went to sleep at 0600 because I was waiting for the last turtle to lay its eggs...)


It was a cloudy morning..I was a bit scared, thinking that I 'll be going to Kuala Terengganu with a small boat...The sea was not as calming as I wanted it to be...The weather also was not so good...It was raining in the middle of our journey...and the current was a bit harsh....so..it's a roller coaster ride home for me..hehehe...


At the end of our journey, the rain started to get harder...and when I arrived at the jetty, I was soaking wet...huhu....It reminds me of the song...


" It was raining, raining hard...

It was falling on my shoes...

It was falling on my head...

I got soaking wet...

But I stayed outside..."


Overall, my experience in Chagar Hutang was the best I've ever had..I enjoyed my time there and I'm looking forward to be there again in the future...


And I'm so sad to leave..........



The Coral...(although most of them are dead..)

The sea shell....

The seaweed...

And most of all...

The turtle...

This entry was posted on Monday, July 30, 2007 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 orang rajin komen...

Post a Comment